Fall LSPA Conference
Register for the 2016 Fall LSPA Conference
Thursday, November 10, 2016
Apply Online or Mail-In Application
Deadline for Contest: September 30
Deadline for the Conference: October 10
The 2016 LSPA Fall Conference welcomed a total of 505 participants and secured multiple sponsors.
The LSPA Conference is an innovative educational event that takes place each fall at the LSU Manship School of Mass Communication. LSPA members, high school students and faculty advisers from across the state, participate in the half-day conference designed to improve student media at the high school level.
HERE’S WHAT’S IN STORE FOR THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Special welcome from LSU Manship School of Mass Communication administration and faculty
- Workshops conducted by LSU Manship faculty on writing, digital storytelling, photography, videography, interviewing tips and ethics
- On-site competitions for participants
- Awards Luncheon for 2016 LSPA Yearbook, Newspaper and Broadcast Contests
- Special keynote speaker
- Tour of LSU Student Media
- LSPA t-shirt
- Advisers roundtable discussion, offering teachers and advisers an opportunity to share ideas for both student instruction and the future of LSPA
- COST: $25 per student; $25 per faculty member
JOIN US THIS FALL AT THE LSU STUDENT UNION FOR AN EDUCATIONAL, INFORMATIVE AND ENTERTAINING CONFERENCE ON
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2016!
To register for the 2016 LSPA Fall Conference Click Here or Apply Only.